"Gotcha" date has arrived!
We got the long awaited phone call today around 10:30. We can't remember ever being so excited! Kai will be in our arms April 17th. Only 28 more days! It's even John's birthday tomorrow. No gift can top this! We plan on taking off on April 12th, spending a couple of days touring LA then a couple in Taiwan. They won't let us see Kai until the Monday, so we've decided to keep busy so we don't go crazy! Hopefully you won't here of me breaking into the orphanage before hand. Ha! We'll post pictures as we travel. Here are a couple of his nursery filled with all of the gifts from family & friends waiting for him ...enjoy!



This is Kai's future best friend, Brandon. He's checking out the new Jay Jay the Jet Plane that Aunt Jo sent from Oregon.


2 Comments:
WOW! I am totally covered with Goosebumps right now. I can't even think of what to say. I heart is so full right now! XOXO!!!!
What wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you and John. Another baby to love. Can't wait to meet Kai. He is a very luck little boy to be getting parents like you and John. Lots of love, Mom McD.
Post a Comment
<< Home