Sunday, April 16, 2006

Home Bound!







Well Kai and I are posting our last blog. He says he can't wait to see everyone. I don't have very long before our internet minutes are over so I'll have to be short and sweet and get as many pictures in as possible to give you a fix till you see the real thing. Our flight leaves on EVA airlines flight #16 from Taipei to LA at 11:55 pm (10:55 am Monday home time) due into LA after about 12 hours in the air. We leave LA for Orlando at 10:45 pm (That's 1:45 am at home) on Delta flight 2003 Due in at 6:11 am!!!! In the next couple of hours we'll be saying bye to Taiwan and hello to America.....home sweet home! Does Kai look like a Florida boy or what!!! Lots of love to all! Next blog will be from home. :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Charlene said...

I just can't get enough of your pictures. He looks soooo cuddly!! Best Wishes to you all!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Bobby said...

Ahhh, I can tell you no longer need a place for it to be home, because your family is now your home. I love looking at how you are already a unit, and nothing can change that. Just remember that children are gifts that pass through you, and you have to enjoy the gift while it is yours! Safe trip back to Florida, but I can tell, you are already home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home